Friday 14 May 2010

For Claire...

Just a quickie post as its 1am and I'm still working!!! Over the moon as work has been coming in thick and fast so I'm putting in the hours tonight, trying to clear the decks a bit before I meet the 'ladies' for munchies and cocktails at Malmaison tomorrow. Following that I predict Sunday to be a complete write-off, spent mostly couch-surfing with a SATC box set and Chinese take-away :-)


My 'puter hasn't been very well lately, it's been running SO slow, making it impossible to do anything substantial in Photoshop. Thankfully we got it fixed last week and now I'm on fire!!! Anyway, I mention this as I've now finally got round to editing the rest of the pics I took of my friends' kids last month. Here is a wee peek at a couple...
















And since its the weekend, some music! This dude's got the moves...


Loving the new Archie Bronson Outfit album!





5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable!!! The one of the tiny shoes is so sweet!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos, your friends must be so pleased with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hia!! Gorgeous photos...love the one of Faith especially. How were the cocktails at Malmaison - sounds heavenly! Walk went well, really enjoyed it - def doing it again next year. Got your order here from Elaine, will give it to Mum on Wednesday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete